Query over compiling Linux programs...

If you have any responses, kindly direct it to cablegui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Regards, FN

Subject: [ilug-goa] Hi
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:10:37 -0000
From: cablegui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a problem with compiling simple programs in linux as the GNU
compiler does not work or I have not installed the right thing
properly, could some one please help as I cannot install another
program which is fully written in C. Help.

I have an SiS 6215 VGA card and since it is one hell of a thign to
run X windows on it, I have the procedure necessary to get things
going. I know many of the old machines have this card as it was the
most economical buy. So you don't have to throw out this one.

Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you how to do it. If you need it.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/720451/_/980691071/