Fwd: Re: [Life] LINUX IN SCHOOL: Software programs available

Can anyone offer help on this subject? It's from the Linux in Education
mailinglist. -FN

Subject: Re: [Life] LINUX IN SCHOOL: Software programs available
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:50:25 +0530 (IST)
From: Philip S Tellis <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Post from LIFE On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Frederick Noronha wrote:

> Free Physics: An educational physics simulator.

Has anyone ever successfully used Free Physics?  I had a hard time
compiling it (no makefile and the only documentation is a couple of code
comments).  There were also quite a few dependency errors (the same method
called by different names in different places).  When I did successfully
compile and run the program, it printed 3.

Philip

--
Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/