Re: Linux mirrors in India ?

ambarish pathak spewed intpo the ether:
>sadly, after the conection, nothing can b done. :(.
You are at least connected, I couldn't login :)
The log:
ftp> open ftp.iitm.ac.in
Connected to ftp.iitm.ac.in.
220 ftp.iitm.ac.in NcFTPd Server (free educational license) ready.
500 Syntax error, command unrecognized.
500 Syntax error, command unrecognized.
KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type
Name (ftp.iitm.ac.in:devdas): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
421 Disconnecting you since you didn't login successfully within 15 seconds.
>any1 from iitm on this list can rectify it?
And please give a decently long timeout. I am on a fast line here.
Also, it takes time to type in the password\, not all of us like to use gui ftp clients.

Devdas Bhagat

For Valentine's Day shop by Brand, Product, Price, Store and Location!
http://shop.storerunner.com/shop.asp?pdef=home&trsid=3080