From: ambarish pathak <ambarish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LIG] Linux mirrors in India ?

gautamg@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> IIT Madras just started mirroring redhat(for now only iso images)
> and debian( not all trees ). SSH is there too.
> ftp.iitm.ac.in

sadly, after the conection, nothing can b done. :(.
any1 from iitm on this list can rectify it? the transcript folows:

user@machine~]ncftp ftp.iitm.ac.in
NcFTP 3.0.2 (October 19, 2000) by Mike Gleason (ncftp@xxxxxxxxx).
Connecting to 202.141.26.88...
ftp.iitm.ac.in NcFTPd Server (free educational license) ready.
Logging in...
You are user #1 of 50 simultaneous users allowed.

welcome to ftp.iitm.ac.in, a service operated by the computer centre
of indian institute of technology madras at chennai, india
send suggestions/comments on this service to head@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Logged in anonymously.
Logged in to ftp.iitm.ac.in.
ncftp / > dir