Re: Inaccurate reporting on GPL

Raju Mathur forced the electrons to say:
> Where's the violation?  Making a GPL infrastructure to plug commercial
> modules into is perfectly legal, otherwise people wouldn't be able to
> make binary-only drivers/modules for Linux.

Sorry for butting in territory of which I know nothing, but...

Doesn't the GPL require code that links to a GPL'ed library be also GPLed?
Isn't that the reason they came up with the LGPL? Is linking to a GPL'ed
library different from linking to the GPL'ed Linux kernel (as a module)?

Binand