Re: unresolved symbol while loading a module

"Ajit, Kumar (IE10)" proclaimed:
> I don't know what's the problem with us. We always use to see -ve things
> first rather than +ve things. e.g. rather than replying to the question(s)
> we feel proud in flaming that person with such kind of message(s). WHAT KIND
> OF ENCOURAGEMENT IT IS???? THIS WAS THE REASON WHY I UNSUBSCRIBED MYSELF
> FROM THIS LIST. Today I am feeling that I did the right thing.

Ajit,

Welcome to the internet.  A mailing list such as Linux India is one where
people of diverse backgrounds, geographical locations and temperaments
exist.  You cannot expect a huge mass of people to all be your definition
of polite.  When you have such a large collection of people, tempers are
bound to flare.

I am not going to question your decision to unsubscribe from the list.  But
by saying something like "I'm not on the list because you people flame.
But please Cc me in your reply because I want to know the answer
neverthless" you are implying that those who /do/ subscribe to the list are
lusers.  Not a very polite thing to do, if you ask me.

Thaths

--
Lenny: So, Homer, if we vote for you, what are you going to do different?
Homer: What am I, the answer man?  Just vote for me.