Re: unresolved symbol while loading a module

Ajit, Kumar   (IE10) rearranged electrons thusly:

> I don't know what's the problem with us. We always use to see -ve things
> first rather than +ve things. e.g. rather than replying to the question(s)
> we feel proud in flaming that person with such kind of message(s). WHAT KIND
> OF ENCOURAGEMENT IT IS???? THIS WAS THE REASON WHY I UNSUBSCRIBED MYSELF
> FROM THIS LIST. Today I am feeling that I did the right thing.

The first wrong thing you did was to post a tech post to linux-india-general
instead of linux-india-help, where it would have been on-topic.

The second wrong thing you did was to post to a list and request people to mail
you directly (a breach of netiquette) ... if you post to a mailing list, expect
to see followups on the list.

> And regarding the "ORDER" - It depends from which reference frame you are
> viewing the things. Same line can mean different for somebody and different

The third wrong thing you did was to throw a childish temper tantrum like this.

> "IT WOULD BE .....blah..blah.. these words, as these words just satisfy an
> individual's ego. And we are not here to check HOW a person is putting the
> question , we are here to solve the problems, if I am correct.

At least on the linux-india-general list, we (who are "we", by the way???) are
"here" (where's "here"?  bangalore, calcutta, hyderabad?) to discuss general
linux related (but non-tech) information

Oh by the way, try doing a google search for "unresolved symbol module linux" -
you'll get _dozens_ of hits.  Reading just the top two or three would have
fixed your problem for you.

> OH. NOW I KNOW, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER STILL THERE IS A WAY TO BE
> THERE IN THE MAILING LIST AND REPLY BACK BY
> SHOUTING!. Anyway thanks for your mail and sorry from my side for wasting
> the bandwidth by replying such a mail that too on a mailing list.

Shouting?  You are doing the shouting.  Typing in all caps on a list /
newsgroup _is_ shouting, in case you dont know

Have a nice day (and maybe a cold beer) and chill out.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org