RE: unresolved symbol while loading a module

Dear Sir,
I don't know what's the problem with us. We always use to see -ve things
first rather than +ve things. e.g. rather than replying to the question(s)
we feel proud in flaming that person with such kind of message(s). WHAT KIND
OF ENCOURAGEMENT IT IS???? THIS WAS THE REASON WHY I UNSUBSCRIBED MYSELF
FROM THIS LIST. Today I am feeling that I did the right thing.
And regarding the "ORDER" - It depends from which reference frame you are
viewing the things. Same line can mean different for somebody and different
for somebody else. And Sir, in e-mails you CAN'T EXPRESS the things rather
you can just put them in words using the LIMITED ENGLISH WORDS. And I don't
feel like using
"WITH DUE RESPECT"
"KINDLY"
"DO ME A FAVOUR"
"IT WOULD BE .....blah..blah.. these words, as these words just satisfy an
individual's ego. And we are not here to check HOW a person is putting the
question , we are here to solve the problems, if I am correct.

OH. NOW I KNOW, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER STILL THERE IS A WAY TO BE
THERE IN THE MAILING LIST AND REPLY BACK BY
SHOUTING!. Anyway thanks for your mail and sorry from my side for wasting
the bandwidth by replying such a mail that too on a mailing list.