Re: Re: [LIH] Once more... NASSCOM

Sudhakar Chandra rearranged electrons thusly:

> It is also interesting how Mr. Mehta manages to raise the boogeyman of
> "pornography".  Mr. Mehta should step out into the streets to see that

heh :)

> Why are sysadmins blocking traffic from china?  Because of the Script
> kiddies?

officially supported script kiddies (attacks on ISP webservers to try and take
down some expat tibetan website ...)

take a look at this gem (from a guy I happen to know, who knows Dewang quite well)...

> long time no hear - u seem to have given quite a bit if serious thought to
> this....i am a part of tht cybercop committee - and if i know it correctly
> none of the stuff written in this article is likely to happen :o) - most of
> it is just pub stuff

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org