Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

I feel that Suresh has shown admirable initiative in curbing the spamming policies of GT.I can tell you from personal experience
that they continued to send me spam despite my request to unsubscribe/change my email address.As linux users I feel that it is
in the true spirit of linux that it is only natural that people like Suresh will be trend setters before the rest of the people
wake up to the fact that spam is evil,avoidable and should be punished.I'll buy that beer for you Suresh - any time!