RE: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom. com)

#
#
#Great job. They were looting the public in the name of linux.
#
#vilas
#

how come ?? i thought that their price rate was retty reasonable compared to
what some other dealers/resellers were upto.
We had a long thread on these unfair dealers in Calcutta on the cal-lug
about 8 mopnths ago, iirc. it is a separate issue taht they were spamming.
personally for me, i didin't bother much, because the mails were few and far
between.. and that helped me stay on top of some news ("push fashion")

but I understand that for some that could be disgusting for some people for
a whole lot of reasons and i respect their opinions.

sh

Shourya.Sarcar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Global Software Platforms, India
GE Medical Systems
Tel : +91 80 526 3121 | 3496 [ ext 362 ]