Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Biju Chacko rearranged electrons thusly:

> Yes, it is unfortunate. But believe me, we have tried to make GT understand
> the error of his ways. Both in person and by mail, but to no avail. This is
> the end result of months of communication by Suresh, myself and many others.

 For the record, Mr.Taranath of GT and Mr.Ramesh of Linux Learning Centre
 (their affiliate, sort of) met me yesterday and apologized for the unsolicited
 commercial mail sent.  I pointed them to several links on how to run a
 responsible mailing list (with subscription confirmation, bounce processing to
 remove bouncing addresses, etc), and offered to help them configure majordomo
 / mailman / whatever for this.

> This is unfortunate, but not unwarranted.

 I for one sincerely hope that this situation improves

	+suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
  You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass