Re: [LIH] Cluster stuff (was Re: Multi processors)

At 08:54 PM 19/11/00 +0530, Kiran wrote:
> Also, If the gentlemen whome I spoke to at IT, gets
> in touch with me I would be ever so greatful as the
> email address you gave me seems to be returning.

Well which gentleman (men?) was it that u spoke to? One with long hair and
french beard (resembling gnu?) or the....ahem......tom hanks lookalike?...U
can use LIH for all ur queries...unless u have something very specific...
...btw LIG is for profound  ponderings about "stuff" in "general" and not
for technical help LIH is meant for that so movin this thred over to LIH...

Hmmmmm.... I was at IT.com, while I remember the chap who looks (and sounds) like a gnu I don't remember any Tom Hanks lookalikes. Of course, I guess that depends on which end of Tom Hanks you're comparing yourself with...

Biju
Biju "Botsie" Chacko            b i j u _ c h a c k o @ y a h o o . c o m
Linux Mandrake 7.1 (helium)                                 Kernel 2.2.15