Multi processors

Dear Linux users,
	I visited IT.com at Bangalore and I saw the
multiprocess macine exibit. Now I want to do that at
home too. With me I have a P2 333M ,64Mb , 20G comp
which is connected to a P1 233,32 M  IBM Aptiva
machine with out any disk drives. I have connected
them using the parallel ports, The need the
instructions to do this so if any one out there is
interested kindly mail me back as to how to do this. I
have a RH6 with 2.2.17kernal which I recently
recompiled to enable multi processors. The tricky part
is that the IBM machine is diskless so I also want to
boot using the LPT is that possible ? I need details
as to how to do this (modules, sites to obtain them
etc...) I do not have an NIC card.
	Also, If the gentlemen whome I spoke to at IT, gets
in touch with me I would be ever so greatful as the
email address you gave me seems to be returning.
-shyam