Re: Can I refresh my hardware detection

Hi Sunil,

To refresh ur hw detection,
make a backup of ur /etc/sysconfig/hwconf file and delete all the contents of
that file. In the next booting, kutzu will detect all of the hw.... Then do
the X configuration again using Xconfigurator.....

But ur prob is not related to the hw detection. u have to pass memory
argument in ur LILO. Checkout the documentation.

Archan

--
Archan Paul (Enlightened by GNU/Linux)