Re: [OT] Linux-India logo

Sudhakar Chandra rearranged electrons thusly:

> flag, say, in a flag burning, is freedom of expression.  Freedom of
> expression should be of a higher priority than some jingoistic
> nationalism.

 Jingoistic nationalism or not - check out the flag code, and check out ISI-1
 (the rigid standards / specifications for the Indian flag).

 Flag code violations are flag code violations - regardless of content and/or
 intent :(

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@xxxxxxx
Linux is like a Teepee - No Windows, No Gates, Apache Inside