Re: [OT] Linux-India logo

Amarendra GODBOLE proclaimed:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2000, the greycells of Sudhakar Chandra expressed:
> > Gotta love babu beuraucracy.
> Nothing to do with babu bureaucacy. Some _EXACT_ conditions laid out.

Well then.  It is a stupid condition, in my opinion.  I mean actually
forcing someone to do something is the best way of ensuring that they do
the exact opposite.  I'm sure anyeone who has had to deal with young
children will agree.

Besides, respect for the Nation, it's flag, culture, whatever should be
natural and not forced by law.  In some cases, defacement of a national
flag, say, in a flag burning, is freedom of expression.  Freedom of
expression should be of a higher priority than some jingoistic
nationalism.

I'll end my contributions to this thread here becasue I'm dangerously
off-topic for this list.

Thaths