Re: Patience

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Linux too ( Jun 12, 2000 ) ....I got the perfect
opportunity to join the bandwagon when we set up a web portal
company . I bulldozed my associates into going the Linux way.

We have a Redhat 6.2 server that we use for Routing, Samba,
Apache-MySQL-PHP-SSL
FTP, remote X, Leafnode NNTP, Sendmail , caching DNS....the works ....and
the system rocks !
Another SuSE 6.4 box is used as an ipchains firewall and ISDN gateway
.......I've recently installed
SuSe on my Laptop, and rolled my first Linux kernel

I've never enjoyed myself so much ! At least 2 of our employees have
installed REdhat
on their home PCs ..

I am glad Linux admins are so hard to come by in Calcutta ...otherwise i
wouldn't have learnt
so much in such a short period ....

Sorry for the rant ..but i had to get this off my chest :-)

Best regards

Anurag