Re: Patience

Dear friends, This was a great show! Thanks to Atul and the many other
volunteers. I did personally learn a lot...
Incidentally I must apologise if my writing on the subject came out patchy and
sketchy. My handicaps include (i) I'm not a techie, and am new to Linux...
understanding technical issues is not what I'm best at, though I try to make
the issues comprehensible to the commonman and (ii) being new to the friends
at Bangalore, with limited time in which to get a hange of the multifaceted
issue, it was not always easy to go indepth as one would have liked.
Looking forward to more inputs from all of you'll to help my future writing on
this subject! Regards and thanks for your time, FN
PS: With all the fervour of a neo-convert!

On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, Atul Chitnis wrote:
> All:
> The muchawaited event is over, the team is exhausted, and most of us are
> in recovery mode.
> Over the next couple of days, we will post lots of photos, reports,
> experiences and comments.
   frederick noronha, freelance journalist, fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   near convent, saligao 403511 goa india 0091.832.409490/ 409783
   Bytes For All		http://www.bytesforall.org
   News from Goa      	http://www.goacom.com/news/
   Photos from Goa	http://www.goa-world.net/fotofolio/
   GoaResearchNet	http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/1503