Please move -> RE: Help regarding JAVA

Hi Imtiaz and Harveer.

Please move this thread to some other list dealing with Java.
Try http://www.caljug.org for a great Java Group where your question will be
answered faaast.

And in the future, please do not post/respond to technical questionsto this
LIG (GENERAL) list.

Thanks
Shourya

And, BTW : Imtiaz, your soln wont work. The problem is not with the syntax
but with the fact that to rundown Sun's happiness, M.S still ships with JRE
1.1.8 AFAIK. NS6 PR3 ships out with JRE1.3. So Harveer, d/l NS6 PR3 also
available on Linux and run your Swing Applets

Caveat : I may be wrong :-)

For pokes, scroll down.