Re: Free software companies and stock options

My two cents!

Yes I agree that setting Linux to work well can be an uphill task but
trust me setting up any UNIXes can be a nightmare! Linux is far far
easier and most of the time you know whats going-on beneath.

What I really like about UNIX's and more so Linux, is that once you set
it up it hardly requires any maintenance.

About other Unixes. I have spent 6 months trying to get tcp/ip working
well under SCO only to realise that there was a bug in the TCP/IP
module! and to make matter worse, SCO at that time only support 3
network cards which included ne2000 but ne2000 clones didn't work!

About the setup at Chip, even though I convinced Gourav Jaswal, Kiran
was entirely responsible for setting it up.

Regards
Prakash

--
Prakash Advani 	Chief Executive Officer	  FreeOS.com
US Voice/Fax: +1 (781) 623-8454 ICQ: 26993347