Re: Unshadow the password

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Kelvin Ng spewed into the ether:
>     Since this is a linux-india-general , I think we
> should talk anything related to UNIX or Linux ,
> including security and preventive measure , right ?
<$0.02>
Technical questions go to LIH.
Programming questions (very technical stuff) goes to LIP.
Non technical, partially off topic stuff goes to LIG.
</$0.02>
Devdas Bhagat
--
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus,
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous;