Re: Unshadow the password

Dear Sudhakar Chandra;
    I'm sorry asking such a stupid asking . FYI , I
ever hear some info that a UNIX password can be
converted to clear text . That's why I'm curious to
know how they do it . If it is the case , how to
address this big security problem .That's
    Since this is a linux-india-general , I think we
should talk anything related to UNIX or Linux ,
including security and preventive measure , right ?