Re: Unshadow the password

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> know how they do it . If it is the case , how to
> address this big security problem .That's
>     Since this is a linux-india-general , I think we
> should talk anything related to UNIX or Linux ,
> including security and preventive measure , right ?

You did'nt get the point.....what the list administrator meant was that
linux-india-general is NOT for topics of security/preventive measures...the
Linux-india-help list is the appropriate forum for this. If this is indeed as
big a "security bug" as you choose to call it, then all users should benefit.

The linux-india-general list has a shift towards geral linux related
news/promotion/licensing and sometimes, flames.

Rgds
--
Zap