Problem regarding JDBC Driver

SMPS greets you !!!

Dear Friends,

A hi to you all.
I've succesfully installed PostgreSQL7.0 and the database is
just upright. Well, Now I've been trying to install the JDBC Driver.
Well, I've been facing some problem while putting up the
"make" command from the location '/usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc'
but it was giving me the following error.

(echo "package org.postgresql;" ;\
 echo "public class DriverClass {" ;\
 echo "public static String
connectClass=\"org.postgresql.jdbc2.Connection\";" ;\
 echo "}" \
) >usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/DriverClass.java
/bin/sh:usr/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/DriverClass.java:

No such file or directory.
make:*** [jdbc2] Error 1

I'm using jdk1.2.2 and postgres 7.0. Both jdk and postgres are working.
And the directory mentioned above in the directory is also correct and
mentioned correctly. Please let me know , whether I've to change path in

any other files or not. Please respond immediately. Awaiting your kind
reply. An apology again to trouble you from me.

With Warm Regards,
Samuel.

Please reply to samuel_joy@xxxxxxxx or smpsahd@xxxxxxxx