Re: Linux setting

Hi,

Somebody can answer your question. You need to subscribe yourself to the
linux-india-help list and ask the question there. This is so that archives
can be maintained properly. You might also find a reply in those archives.
Join this list when you are less of a newbie (maybe next week?).

best wishes,
Indraneel

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Kelvin Ng wrote:

> Hi ;
>     Does somebody knows how to re-init processes
> without reboot the system after removing unwanted
> process from rc.d/init.d/rc3 files
>
>      FYI, I'm newbie in Linux. So , I've very basic
> question to ask. Hopefully can somebody can answer my
> question ...

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #