Information about Squid and duel or multi modem internet dialup in Linux

Hi all,
I want to know a particular issue about linux and the
squid part. I am pretty novice in programming. And
don't tell me to code it myself.. hehehe!!!

Well this is the situation.
We have a cybercafe running 8 pcs on a 56kbps dialup
connection. As anybody can guess it is damn slow. Our
customers are cursing us as ours is the only cybercafe
around here. And we are fed up with our users stealing
our passwords using starcracker type of softwares. We
want to migrate to Redhat Linux 6.2 running Squid. We
have 2 modems here is there any way i can use both of
these and connect to net at the same time and
configure Squid to balance its load among these two
connctions so that it will give better throughput.

Please help me with this issue or forward me to
suitable links.

-=May the Source be with you=-