Re: Tech Stuff to LIH

Indraneel Majumdar [Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 11:44:29AM -0700]:

> Is there a color screen for pine 3.96 (which will show the reply-to: in
> red)? I'm using prehistoric pine 3.96 on an SGI but am telnetting to it
> from shiny new SuSE6.4. I shouldn't be able to do it, but still, any
> bright ideas to poke my tired eyes to see the reply-to line?

I doubt if pine 3.x supports colors at all ... I'd suggest you shift to mutt,
which is quite easy to compile - and far lighter than pine.  Then you can see
all the color, and all the headers you want.  ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Friday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx + http://kcircle.com