Re: Tech Stuff to LIH

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Biju Chacko wrote:

> Oy,
>
> There's been a recent spate of techie posts to this list. For those of
> you to posted 'em -- RTFM, fer chrissakes! This list is for
> *Non-technical* discussions only! Tech stuff to LIH.
>
> And those of you replying to the queries: You should know better!
>
> Biju

Is there a color screen for pine 3.96 (which will show the reply-to: in
red)? I'm using prehistoric pine 3.96 on an SGI but am telnetting to it
from shiny new SuSE6.4. I shouldn't be able to do it, but still, any
bright ideas to poke my tired eyes to see the reply-to line?

\indraneel

# Indraneel Majumdar                  ¡  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  #
# Bioinformatics Unit (EMBNET node),  ¡  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com  #
# Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics,                         #
# Hyderabad, India - 500076                                              #