suse vs zoot

hurray it works now!!
after alot of hardwork i am now able to r u n  X on my
PIII i810e motherboard searching here
there everywhere i can possibly it was the 9 of august
when i first saw linux Xserver its
really cool it took me (a novice)
around a month I remebered the first day (that was 11
of july) when i installed linux on
 my pc but to put X to work took a long time.
I first installed RHL 6.2 but startx didnt worked
after trying everything on zoot i moved on to
suse the German Power House 6.3 and i was at surprize
to run sax without configuring it for my vga
card which is i810e embeded, but in the zoot world it
is a total diferent story trying setup some
100 times really made me sick but nothing happened !
HUH, but yast and sax are really good tools
easy to use, robust, i rembered using setup to add
users it always gave me error msgs and halt the
system but in suse world using yast its very easy and
neat.
But i am little anxious but kernal zoot was 2.2.14-12
and suse 6.3 is 2.2.13 .
I really dont understand what difference it gonna make
also new version of kernal is now available
from kernal.org which is 2.2.16 , what difference it
makes i dono but yes it does coz i herd some
of linux-india.org mailing list user talking bout RHL
kernal on suse .

logging off
bazodee
jaipur