Re: Thread on stauts of Debian's non-free

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 06:26:13PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
> See thread titled 'General Resolution: Removing non-free' at
> http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0006/threads.html
>
> Just thought people here should know that this is even being discussed.

I see more polarization coming and I believe such polarization will
hurt free software by further division of resources.

Who knows, Redhat/SuSE might be shipping BSD a couple of years down the road,
after Debian has wiped them out of the linux space :)

	-Arun