Today's meet

All:

The monthly ILUG-Bangalore meet is today (Saturday) at 6:30pm at

The Atria
No 1 Palace Road
Bangalore 560001
Phone +91-80-2205205

To get there:

Come to Chalukya Hotel. With your back to Chalukya, you will see three
roads - the left one goes to Vidhan Soudha, the right one goes to Race
Course, and the one in the center leads to The Atria.

The agenda:

Web Programming under Linux

6:30  Atul - Intro Scan
6:45  Biju - Linux Based Web Development: A Personal View
7:05  Gokul - Using PHP and MySQL under Linux
7:30  Kalakrishnan - Java Servlets with Apache
8:00  Gopi - Firewalls II (time/presence permitting)
8:30  Snacks

Last time we were 92 people - are we going to beat the record this time?

This time's meet is sponsored by Indus Valley, a division of Sunray
Computers.

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137