[LIH] Re: Re: Which one to learn? Gtk or Qt?

Hi Biju,

In my view it's quite clear: free, open source software will rule
tomorrow's world, so it doesn't make sense to start learning anything
which isn't (free, etc).

IMHO licensing is as important as functionality/market.

Of course, your opinion may vary.  Seems it already does :-)

Regards,

-- Raju