Re: Aryabhatta [sic] Linux

Biju Chacko saw fit to inform LI that:

>> This is the same company which touted "Aryan Linux" in Bang!Linux.
>> They

>Actually, they called themselves Aryabhatta then too.

Yeah, right.  Aryan Linux (which popped up around that time as well) is a
similar scamster/rip-off company based in Hyderabad.  However, they do
claim on their website that they want to modify RH / Mandrake etc (afaik)
on the 2.3 kernel.

>The latest PCQ has a good review by Kishore Barghava. As one of the
>first people to cry foul (viz http://botsie.tripod.com/QChar.html) I
>figure we should give them the benfit of the doubt. According Kishore

Wait, see and then yell louder, having conserved our energy for so long ;)

---end quote---

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
In Corning, Iowa, it's a misdemeanor for a man to ask his wife to ride
in any motor vehicle.