Re: PCQ June 2000: Clarifications

>Maybe PCQ will publish a special edition with these typos fixed? ;)

Hey this is PCQ not Windows ... ...

BTW - It will not be news that Nagpur has not got its due share of issues
either

Also the reason I still buy PCQ from the newsstands is that Nagpur is not on
the list cities where it is couriered.

Swati

P.S. why hasn't someone suggested to KKKG that nobody should not be paid for
writing Linux articles ;-)

       B2B Application Service Providers
              http://www.sanisoft.com

 The Vortal  for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net