Re: PCQ June 2000: Clarifications

SANIsoft saw fit to inform LI that:

>>Maybe PCQ will publish a special edition with these typos fixed? ;)
>Hey this is PCQ not Windows ... ...

If this was Windows, it'd also be

PCQ sp1 - to correct typos in PCQ june
PCQ sp2 - to correct errors in pcq sp1
PCQ sp3 - ... and so on

Common characteristic - each issue will be greater in size than the
previous issues, and introduce fresh typos.

>BTW - It will not be news that Nagpur has not got its due share of issues
>either

Is somebody from PCQ lurking here?  Take note, monsieur ;)

>Also the reason I still buy PCQ from the newsstands is that Nagpur is not on
>the list cities where it is couriered.

>P.S. why hasn't someone suggested to KKKG that nobody should not be paid for
>writing Linux articles ;-)

I'll start writing "Stopping spam in windows" then ;)

s/windows/linux for my article this time (yeah, what else? <g>)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
"Life may have no meaning -- or even worse, it may have a meaning of
which I disapprove."