Re: Formal Member Registration

On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 12:12:05PM +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> Remember Swami Vivekananda's first speech in the USA? He was the last to
> speak, and when he started, he said "Brothers and Sisters of America" and
> brought the house down. He got everyone's attention, and no one forgot him
> or what he had to say.

He was speaking at the World Parliament of _Religions_.

On a personal note, I've spent a year at one of Sri Ramakrishna Mission
schools. I like some of his agnostic thoughts, but I think religion has
brought more misery to people than good.

Therefore, I advocate less religion rather than more.

	-Arun