Re: Formal Member Registration

    Atul> For those of you who did not attend the meet - I proposed a
    Atul> "membership fee" (actually just a payment for covering the
    Atul> cost of printing membership cards) of Rs.10. Yes - that is
    Atul> TEN Rupees, or about $0.25. One time.  Period. Any "student"

    Syed> Well, I guess then ravi can spend it "better " on ... now
    Syed> :-)

	*LARTS Khader* :-) hehe..

	Duh, if you re-read my email, you will notice that there were
! and !!'s and *maybe* ;)'s also ... the bit about students being
entirely impoverished and penniless was in jest, and an attempt at
humour. Sadly, it got mistaken to baseless bickering ... Anyhow, no
more post qualifications ... but do let me clarify that my previous
post was intended to entice laughter, and not strong emotions and
hatred against the student community. BTW, don't draw conclusions
about the *entire* student community at large .. it so happened that I
was the only guy that cared to post a reply .. so my post need not
necessarily reflect the ideas/views of ilugc/students/whatever ...

	*sigh* so many disclaimers/qualifications/stuff that need to
be done these days for a single post :-(

	Cheers

					--Ravi "penniless student" Rao (!)
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/