Re: Re: [LIP] Browser

--- Dakshinamurthy K <kd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

--<snip>--

> Check out: www.litestep.com ;-)

There are several other apps that provide similar or complementary
features including WindowBlinds which allows you to change the window
decorations to provide a MacOS/BeOS/etcOS look.

The downside is that these kind of customisations are not M$ approved
so they may break other (possibly unrelated) apps and vice versa. I
speak from bitter experience. :-(

I have finally come to the conclusion that if you _have_ to use NT then
use plain vanilla NT with only M$ apps (and pray a lot).

Biju

=====