Re: Re: [LIP] Browser

----- Original Message -----
From: Sudhakar Chandra <thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 6:19 AM
Subject: [LIG] Re: [LIP] Browser

> Really?  Wow!  Is there some software that I can install on NT that will
> give me multiple desktops and a desktop pager like in most of the WMs?

Litestep is a shell replacement for Windows 95, 98, and NT, that will give
your Windows desktop the AfterSTEP look & feel. It consists of a Wharf
toolbar, a popup menu and some modules. The Wharf toolbar is used to
organize your most-used applications & modules. The Popup menu will
automatically give you access to all installed applications via its included
"Start Menu," as well as any other folders and applications you choose. The
modules are designed for particular functions, such as a clock, temperature
monitor, WinAMP plugin, Virtual Window Manager, CPU load monitor, etc

Check out: www.litestep.com ;-)

-- KD