Re: {OT] Browser,pager and multiple desktops

sure check out zddesk for multiple desktops. there are also pagers I think if you
install litestep you'll get one.
I set up autocompletion ( it works only on Nt)
cheerio
Robin

Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> [moving to LIG]
>
> Arun Sharma proclaimed:
> > On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:14:22PM +0530, Shourya Sarcar wrote:
> > > Do you mean to say that using the bash auto-completion is weeniesm  ?
> > > I particularly find it very nifty and useful and hate MS (one of the 1002
> > > reasons) for not having incorporated this feature in the NT/98/2K versions
> > > (DOS VM/interface)
> > It's a registry setting on NT. Look in ntfaq.com.
>
> Really?  Wow!  Is there some software that I can install on NT that will
> give me multiple desktops and a desktop pager like in most of the WMs?
>
> Thaths
> --
> Marge: Can we get rid of this Ayatollah T-shirt?  Khomeini died years ago.
> Homer: But, Marge!  It works on _any_ Ayatollah: Ayatollah Nakhbadeh,
>        Ayatollah Zahedi...even as we speak, Ayatollah Razmada and his cadre
>        of fanatics are consolidating their power.
> Sudhakar C13n    http://www.aunet.org/thaths/    Lead Indentured Slave

_END_
Robin S Chatterjee Yahoo pager ID -Robinchatterjee
mailto:robinsc@xxxxxxxxx
mailto:robins_chatterjee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 1-(815)550-6171
Robin's Poetry Pages