Re: Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 03:12:52PM +0530, Atul Chitnis typed:

>I doubt it, and I would sort of protest here that any mail that doesn't
>come from your uncle/aunt/girlfriend/classmate is considered spam. This is
>exactly why I asked how many of you actually received this note.

Oh, OK.  The original message was forwarded by at least two LI members to
me (dozens of cc's) - they asked me to complain on their behalf.  I did
so, and got his yahoo / hotmail (forgot which) dropbox killed.

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
As the poet said, "Only God can make a tree" -- probably because it's
so hard to figure out how to get the bark on.
		-- Woody Allen