Re: Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 02:54:06PM +0530, Atul Chitnis typed:

>I did, but it wasn't spam - I talked to them before I left for Germany,
>and was actually quite keen on attending, because it is the first major
>commercial development tool being ported to Linux.

What made Udhay suspicious was the fact that a local dealer for Inprise /
Borland had (just some days back) scraped addresses from LI and bang!linux
(you, udhay, khader, swati sani etc etc) and sent a spam to them.

>I do not think that this was spam.

ymmv :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
		-- Woody Allen