Re: RE: [OT]RE: [LIH] where can i purchaser linux cds

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 02:13:54PM +0530, Ramasubramanian, Suresh wrote:
> [moving to LIG]
>
> Whatever it is - there's a limit to even COMMERCIAL: posts.  This sort of
> thing is an abuse of the "COMMERCIAL" privilege.

Hey, I was just joking. The problem really is not with Mitesh - it's the
people who are ignorant enough to buy from him.

Again, the problem is quantitative, not qualitative. RMS would be perfectly
happy if Mitesh disclosed the source to his 1.25 lakh distribution :)

	-Arun