RE: RE: [OT]RE: [LIH] where can i purchaser linux cds

I ~really~ don't know - but there are lots of newbies on the list who may be
tempted to buy from the guy without knowing that linux costs less than a
fraction of what he says - server / enterprise editions or whatever.

Suresh Ramasubramanian   sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx