RE: Sunny Ghai Spam

Spam is unsolicited e-mail.  Targeted or not, there's no prior relationship
between you.  It is unsolicited.  Fine, so it is spam.  See
http://spam.abuse.net for more details on what spam is.

[going totally ot - taking this offline now, all further followups offlist
please]

Suresh Ramasubramanian   sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Juno.Com Postmaster/Abuse Desk, Hyderabad India
     Phone # +(91-40)332-3274  extn 8815