Re: Sunny Ghai Spam

>And if anyone actually does transact with Sunny Ghai and see some money
>(or any other experience), let us know.

I was indeed sent a list a topics I can write on, a project proposal  as a
next step

I have quoted and asked for my usual 50% advance -

Will keep you all posted

He confessed to having milked PCQ site

Swati

Creating not just Web Sites but Web Applications
            http://www.sanisoft-india.com

Search Engine for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net