RE: Sunny Ghai Spam

Then, Swati, don't complain about it.  As for the rest of you, those who
want to complain please forward the entire spam with full headers to
abuse@xxxxxxx (his webhost) and abuse@xxxxxxxx (his ISP).  Watch his cute
l'il website and cable modem connection turn into smoking holes in the
ground ... an enjoyable sight :)

Suresh Ramasubramanian   sureshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Juno.Com Postmaster/Abuse Desk, Hyderabad India
     Phone # +(91-40)332-3274  extn 8815