Re: List Charter

Udhay Shankar N proclaimed:
> Thaths / Arun: were you guys on RBA ?

Being a lowly "content engineer" in those days I did not have the guts to
flame someone to cinders.  Hence I was not qualified for RBA.  I was (and
occasionally still am) active in BA.

One of the best moments in BA was when Arun, Frank Hecker, Mike Shaver,
jwz, yours truly etc. were discussing why it sucked that Netscape's IS
department did not support Linux machines.  As usualy the discussion
digressed.  It was to this thread that Frank Hecker posted his white paper
about mozilla's source code.  Another defining moment in this thread was
when Eric Hahn (then CTO of Netscape) stepped in and wanted to find out
about why Linux made sense.

Ahhhhh!  Nostalgia.

Thaths
--
         "Be patient, son.  A watched car never crashes."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson