Re: Questionable Characters

Biju Chacko saw fit to inform LI that:

>   nauseatingly, a female penguin named "Peggy" tacked to the wall behind

Two options -

1. He carried out a sex change operation on Tux
2. He feels Tux is lonely and feeling amorous, so he created "Peggy" :)

Sounds like the PCQ Nov '99 redhat cd ...

>   modified the install so that it would recognise a SiS 6215 display

That's there.

>   card. He had also, amazingly, made the DOS commands "dir", "copy",
>   "del" and so on work on Linux! Beyond that I was unable to get any

pcqupdt installs "dossy" commands - thats what these are.

So, PCQ sues him, RedHat sues him and (better still) Linus chases him ...
perhaps Tux also goes after him for producing such an ugly female penguin
(remember how Linus was bitten by an angry penguin and got the idea of
tux) ...

>   "What kind of programmers do you need?" I asked. "
>   Uhhh...I just need some really hot programmers." he replied.

HoHoHoHoHo .......... endless laughter.  ROFLMAO.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx